Through boom and bust, BK has continued to help keep us profitable and they are a great source of positive encouragement. Nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend BK without hesitation to anyone in business or thinking of starting a business – BK is a firm of accountants who are professional, knowledgeable, experienced and who will go the extra mile.
Brexit Business Support
Stay ahead of the curve – limit the impact of Brexit on your business.
Britain’s indecision and divided political landscape over Brexit has created huge uncertainty for Irish businesses that depend largely on UK markets. As the months go by and political positions become more entrenched on all sides, an ordered UK exit from the EU seems less likely.
Is Your Business Brexit Ready?
- Have you an all Scenario Plan for Brexit?
- Have you evaluated other potential markets for your goods/services, to reduce your dependence on the UK market?
- Do you need to consider stockpiling raw materials or other supplies sourced in the UK?
- Have you a contingency to deliver goods to mainland Europe if UK ports become a bottle-neck?
- Can your business survive further value fluctuations in Sterling?
- Will emergency legislation impact on your business? How?
Buckley Kiely’s Brexit Business Support
- Assist with financial modelling for cash flow, profitability and sensitivity analysis around a range of different scenarios.
- Develop business plans to assist in reducing your dependence on the UK market.
- Reduce the time you need to spend on Brexit preparations – let us do some of the heavy lifting for you.
- Help connect you to various Brexit funding and supports available from government agencies, including InterTradeIreland*, Enterprise Ireland, Bord Bia and SBCI Brexit Loan Scheme.
- Provide technical knowledge and financial market intelligence through the Treasury Hub to help you prepare for interest rate or foreign exchange impacts of Brexit.
- Provide the peace of mind of knowing that you have considered all potential scenarios, made appropriate preparations and exploited all available supports.
*Buckley Kiely is an InterTradeIreland approved Brexit Service Provider
Read More about the Potential Impact of Brexit on Irish Industry
Buckley Kiely can help you prepare your business for any Brexit outcome
Download our Brexit Business Support information here.
Brexit Business Support
T: 021 4350777